RFind’s location-based real-time asset management, visibility and tracking solutions provide better management and control of an asset’s location, condition, and security.
Our RFID solution can help you optimize material handling equipment utilization and eliminate operational constraints and asset loss. You don’t need to make a huge investment in retrofitting your work environment with cables or towers; our inexpensive wireless tags do all the work.
You don’t have time or resources to spend looking for products – you need everything to run smoothly from the start.
How often do you have employees running back and forth hunting for misplaced goods?
How many times has there been an accident in the yard that could have been avoided if you knew where equipment was, where a container was, what container to look in?
If you’re thinking of utilizing RFID technology in your yard, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you wasting manpower and valuable hours searching for assets in large yards?
- Are you using costly managers or supervisors to track assets down because other staff members are busy performing their assigned duties?
- Are you using dedicated ‘expeditors’ to help find assets? On every shift?
- Are you plagued with production inefficiencies, unable to find the asset at the scheduled time?
- Are you inefficiently tracking assets that have been pulled from the line and parked in a holding lot while waiting for parts or other processes?
- Are you unable to manage assets arriving and departing your yard in a timely, accurate and secure manner?
- Are you delaying customer orders due to inaccurate inventories and lengthy searches?
- Are you over-spending on unnecessary purchases to compensate for lost or missing assets?
- Are you using an overflow lot, not knowing if assets have been parked “out there?”
- Are you under-utilizing assets due to a lack of their visibility and control?
- Are you placing assets ‘out in the yard’ wherever there is space, requiring the location to be manually recorded?
- Are you moving assets in the yard while location notification is not updated?
- Are you in a remote area and need an alternative solution to conventional RTLS?
- Are you constantly changing your yard or fleet configuration, so a permanent hardwire solution isn’t the answer?
- Are you using a yard where there isn’t power or cabling, or there isn’t anywhere to run cable?
RFind’s technology is unique: it doesn’t require expensive infrastructure investments to implement. The wireless tags do all the work, and the best part is that the tags are also scalable, flexible, reliable, and accurate. They work in environments where conventional RFID & RTLS solutions cannot.
With RFind, all you need to do is stick the tag to the container, truck, or asset.