Trucks come and trucks go. With logistics management and warehousing, assets are constantly shuffled from one container to another, one rack to another, and one building to another. In this circular flow of goods it is incredibly difficult to maintain transparency and know where everything is at any given moment. And yet, on average, logistics and warehousing cost any given corporation from 5-20% of its total revenue; a huge investment to include so many uncertainties.
So how do you regain control?
How do you minimize shrinkage, theft, and waste? According to the Aberdeen Group, companies that have invested in RFID technology have improved performance in logistics management by upwards of 7%, and have also recognized an additional 7% increase in customer retention.
RFind’s technology is unique: it doesn’t require expensive infrastructure investments to implement. The wireless tags do all the work, and the tags are also scalable, flexible, reliable, and accurate.
RFind’s wireless tags will improve efficiency on multiple levels of the supply chain:
- Sourcing and purchasing
- Inventory management
- Cross-docking and flow-through
- Customer service
- Information reporting
You don’t have time to waste looking for products.
You don’t have the resources to tie up employees hunting through racks and trucks.
If you are thinking of utilizing RFID technology for Logistics Management and Warehousing, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you need a better locating system to expedite out-bound shipments?
- Do you pay trailer penalty time for unprepared shipment waiting?
- Do you often have trailers lined up waiting for their loads?
- How many hours are spent on the previous shift preparing pick & load lists?
- Are you using a manual system with colored flags or cardboard to locate shipments?
- Do you have a very dynamic finished goods area and need to locate items quickly?
- Would you like update inventory information for business processing decisions?
- Are you looking to reduce costs associated with search for misplaced or lost inventory?
- Are your assets very large and/or and awkward to move?
- Have you been mandated to improve overall productivity and throughput?
- Are you looking for cost savings on repetitive manual labor?
Only RFind can solve all these problems for you, even if your warehouse environment has:
- High ceilings
- Open spaces
- Metal walls, trusses or racking
- No power
- Constantly moving forklifts
- Extreme interferences or radio transmissions that impede other RFID & RTLS solutions
Get a solution that works right out of the box, get RFind.